Canada is a nation for Multiple Talents and Enormous Business. This Country appreciates
candidates with entrepreneurial ambition.
One of the Top Business Hub and Trading Destination of the World. Highly potential
country for Individual Affluence Boom.
Canada for the last few decades has emerged as a prominent destination for Students, Professionals, Job Seekers, immigrants seeing Permanent Residency, Businessmen, Tourists etc.
Canada TRV – Canada Temporary Resident Visa
Majorly opted by the Indian Nationals for their remarkable Business achievements and Trading
knowledge in this arena and have a serious aspiration to settle Abroad.
Applying is Very Easy – NO IELTS & NO AGE LIMITATION
The most advantages prospective of Canada is Huge and limitless.
- Best Destinations for Tourism flourishment.
- Best Land for Trade and Commerce with Multiple Traders.
- A top country with Multinational Inhabitants Growth
- Gateway for Successful Initiation of Import and Export Commercial Business.
- Solid Validity of Canada TRV until 10 years or till visa expires with Multiple Entry
Reg: CANADA TRV – TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA
There’s a best opportunity for you to migrate to Canada without writing IELTS.
It’s called TRV (Temporary Residence Visa). Entry to Canada is a privilege.
You must meet the necessary requirements and the TRV is assured.
Also called Temporary Visit Visa
With TRV Visa you can re-enter Canada multiple times stay up to maximum period of
6 months at a time.
· Validity =Canada TRV Visa is Valid for a time period of 10 years
· The process fee for this visa will be informed once you visit our office –
Hyderabad – Bangalore-Chennai
· We assure Refund and registration is with Bond agreement which ensures legal clauses.
· Processing time = 3 months from the date of submission
No Visa interview
What are the requirements you must meet for a TRV?
You must show the officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration
and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay.
You must also:
- satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
- show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family
- members in Canada and to return home,
- not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
- be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
- be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).