CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM:
Canada has opened the doors of possibilities for the aspirant through the Canadian Express Entry Program. This is a specialized program from their Government to allow other nationals to enter the country as a permanent resident in a precise and quick manner based on the scoring system. This was introduced on 1st January 2015. As the name suggests the aspiring candidates with the requisite skill and work experience eligible to apply for Canada PR on a fast track basis. This will definitely increase the economy of the country and also contribute lucrative benefits for the immigrants.
One of the best ways is to have a brief talk with our counselor about the status of your PR process by meeting them. The total scrutiny is processed through CRS points. The total calculation is based on various factors as per the norms of the Canadian Government requisition for PR status. The highest-ranked candidates are then drawn from the pool through regular invitation rounds and issued an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
The PR status of Canada is divided in two sections –
Express Entry Program & Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
The PR status in both cases are implemented for five years and it is a family visa. The Express Entry allocated the rights to settle anywhere in the country, the PNP grants the permanent resident status for a particular province only.
The highest-ranked candidates are then drawn from the pool through regular invitation rounds and issued an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
The Eligibility Criteria for Canada Immigration:
- The Suitable Age – For the PR process to initiate ,the age should be between 20 – 45 Years.
- In Education – Graduation is a must in any stream. Diploma is also taken into consideration.
- English Proficiency – IELTS required Band Score is a Must.
- No Unlawful Background Records.
Competent Careers will assist you with the entire process of PR for Canada.
For that to happen your sincere support is very much appreciated.
TRV [Temporary Resident Visa] TRV is applied with a requisition to travel and tourism:
Under this TRV there are many other process can be consummated. Business Travel, Visitor Visa
TRV is the best opportunity for any aspirant individual to migrate to Canada without writing IELTS. Definitely entering to Canada is a privilege. One must meet the necessary requirements and then the TRV is assured. Also called Temporary Visit Visa
The benefits of TRV are as follows:
- With TRV Visa you can re-enter Canada multiple times stay up to maximum period of 6 months at a time.
- Visa Validity = 10 yrs
- Competent Careers processing charges usually standardized however on some occasions varies with the profile assessment.
- We assure the documentation is done with utmost care and attention which ensures legal clauses too.
- Processing time = 3 months from the date of submission
– No IELTS
– No Visa interview
– Visa assured
What are the requirements you must meet for a TRV?
You must show the officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay.
You must also:
- satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
- show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
- not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
- be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
- be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).
Important Note: You must obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) before your departure. You cannot obtain one upon arrival in Canada.
Investor Visa: For Trade & Business Purpose
Starting a business in Canada is quite an easy procedure with the valid documents as per the norms of Business standards of Canada and the processing time is less as compared to the rest of the additional 10 top countries.
There are a few advantages of Canada which have the most influential effects on the Investor Visa process. Some of the best options are
The richest natural resources of Canada,
Immensely skilled labour forces and
Magnificent stable government
Welcoming Business Culture in the Entrepreneurial Association
These are the most relevant assets that make perfect for any entrepreneurs to flourish. There are numerous Entrepreneur & Investor Visa Options available for the Indian nationals along with the general Start-up Visa Programs and the provincial specific Nominee program.
The Success of the application is mostly positive and enables the aspirant individual and their family to settle in Canada.
Work Permit Visa: Applied for Work Purpose :
Study Visa: Visa acquired for Study in Canada:
The Perks of Canadian Immigration Visa Process:
The much desired status of Canadian Permanent Resident comes with a bunch of goodies. Once the status is ensured then one can predominantly take the pleasure of the rights and benefits of the Country.
- Right to be the legal civilian of the country.
- Right to exit and re-enter into the country anytime.
- Right to gain education / study anywhere in the country.
- Right to gain employment / work anywhere in the country.
- Right to have access to healthcare facilities and schemes available to general population
- Right to apply for citizenship after living for three successive years in this national.
- Right to sponsor the PR candidate relatives and extended family members into the country.
- Right to move to other country like Mexico under the NAFTA agreement.
Hence a PR Visa allows immediately legal entitlement of the resident of the country. A PR visa is the first initiative towards gaining the citizenship of Canada. The most important point is the citizenship has innumerable benefits and credits for being the citizen of the country in addition to the mentioned ones in the above lines. Right to Vote and participate in legislation decision.